St Martin Croissant shows
Your visit to our centre includes live show led by the Croissant Master and Binio – an authentic resident of Poznan.
Full programme of the show includes:
- discovering recipe and ingredients used in the preparation of St. Martin Croissants,
- listening to legends about its origin,
- tasting (included in the price)
- baking St. Martin Croissants with the use of traditional utensils,
- some of Poznan’s unique local dialect
- watching multimedia animation of Poznan’s history highlights,
- exploring tenement house historic Renaissance interiors,
- getting apprentice certificates (kids groups only) and a chance to take a group picture.
Show lasts approx. 45 minutes and takes place several times a day. Check prices and times .
Croissant + goat shows
In addition to all the elements from the regular croissant programme, the goat shows offer a possibility to watch the famous goats from the height of our windows. This opportunity is only available once a day and only as part of the Poznan Croissant Museum.
- get direct view of the goats
- listen to the story of the goats
- sense a unique atmosphere high above the heads of tourists in Old Square
- benefit from perfect view conditions even in bad weather!
This show lasts approx. 65 minutes and starts at 11:00. Check prices and times .
St Martin Croissant souvenirs
Choose from a wide range of original souvenirs related to Poznan and St Martin’s Croissant. These include fresh, gift-wrapped St Martin Croissants, magnets, jewellery, postcards and many more.